Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Scrapz Ticklez kits

Over at Scrapz.Biz, they have a kit every month and this month I have been lucky enough to get my hands on one before they have sold out!!

 The kits are absolutely gorgeous, and this month is no exception.  Lots and lots of stunning Prima papers and embellies!! 

See what I mean?  Gorgeous!!

So many papers,



 gorgeous Prima alphas (I LOVE how they have so many different colours and fonts on the same sheet - great value!!  There's even words!!)


and lots of stunning embellies:


plus



All Scrapz Ticklez kits are an amazing price of $29.95 plus postage.  So much is squeezed in for that price, it's fantastic value :-) :-).  Now, I haven't got anything to show you YET ... but I'm working on a project to be revealed soon over on the forum ;-) ;-) .... it's going to be a lot of fun, pop over and join in!!!

And don't forget next month is Baby Month!!!



Find out all the details on the forum :-) :-)

No comments: