Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kit reveal

I was very lucky to be chosen as the June Guest Designer over at Scrapbook Savvy and I got to play with this super gorgeous kit!!!! Cosmo Cricket DeLovely papers .... love the colours ... so bright and pretty!! The kit is awesome and it shows - it sold out in a very short time!
The little bird cage is sooo cute and I really wanted to just sit and look at it for a while longer ... LOL ... but I think it looks great on the page too.
Capture:

I really loved the Hambly transparency too - here I cut out a strip of the cardstock and replaced with the transparency.
Tiptoe:
I love paper ruffling at the moment :-)
And since the papers were very girly/floral, I thought it would be a challenge to create a boy page :-). I did add the kraft c/s and a few red embellies .... and the strip of book paper.
123 Go!:
I still have heaps of paper left over, enough for at least another LO and certainly some cards as well.
Will be back later with the 2nd sketch for the month over at Stuck?! Sketches. Hope you can play along - there are FAB prizes this month ;-).

10 comments:

Anita S said...

lovely work!!!! :-)
so bright n colourful.

amanda73 said...

love this kit, and love what youve done here.....i always try and do boy pages with girly paper too... i will definitely have to get me some of that paper

Pam Petersen said...

They are such gorgeous colours. I so Love paper ruffling and also ribbon ruffling. Very nice Chloe.

Kim said...

OMG Chloe that capture layout is just sooooo stunning the pink and yellow together is absolutely fanatstic!!!!! I love it!!!!!

Leah l'Orange said...

well these pages are nothing short of FABBY, Chloe! i'm a big fan of the De-Lovely line, myself, and clearly you're having some fun rocking it!

congrats on the guest spot, and YAY, glad my package arrived safe and sound! ENJOY, hun! xo

Unknown said...

Congrats on your Guest DT spot!! Super awesome kit and you have done a fantastic job with it! :-)

Domestic Mamma said...

All gorgeous layout Chloe!

Mel said...

I am another mum who having only a boy still uses lots of pinks in my layouts, wow wow these DeLovely papers are just my favourite at the moment, Oh just have to get my hands on some of these. Gorgeous Gorgeous layouts Chloe.

Liz Weber said...

Oh I really really really MUST get these papers now, just LOVE these gorgeous layouts Chloe, love the pretty embellishments, the pleating, the beautiful photos and the designs, thanks for the inspiration!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Chloe - these are FABULOUS!!!
I love them all.
You really know how to work those bright colours :-)