Monday, March 29, 2010

What? No people???

I know. I rarely IF EVER scrap photos with no people and here is a LO with FOUR non people photos!!

Bethany does so much artwork - both at home and at kindy - I just can't keep it all!! So, I decided to take photos of some of it and scrap them instead :-). That way, we still have the memory :-).

Anyway, this LO is for the 54321 challenge over at Savvy.
5 (at least) embellies
4 alpha title
3 (at least) ripped edges
2 chipboard items
1 die cut
Now, to see what other challenges I can fit in before the end of the month .... LOL...

Housework??? What housework??

7 comments:

Kate said...

what a great idea chloe! i might have to do the same with heidis artwork! this is gorgeous its all placed so beautifully

Kim said...

love this Chloe it so bright and fun

Marelize said...

What a great idea to take photos of the artwork! Gorgeous layout Chloe. I love the button circles! :)

Sarah Lou said...

oh this is so fantastic!! Great idea to scrap their art! just fantabulous!

Mel said...

I just love this Chloe, what a fantastic idea to scrap these gorgeous creations, I love the buttons and the scrolls and the gorgeous different letters in the title.

Unknown said...

Sweet! Tough challenge! You go!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

hey - GREAT idea!! Might just have to do this :)