Friday, August 19, 2011

You 2

I am loving scrapping all the gorgeous photos from our recent photoshoot with LaBelle Photographics :-).  I used some last bits and pieces from my HBS DT pack of Fancy Pants Baby Mine on this page which was created for Sue's challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50 Cybercrop

You 2:
so many of my smiles begin with you 2....
see that cute little boy??  He turns 2 today ... my baby is two!!!


You'll see some of my Rainbow Splendour pinwheels (spotty green one and a brown book paper one), and a couple of handmade flags too.

And this is a new purchase .... a flower die!!  It's a My Favourite Things Die-namic rolled rose.  You can tell they have been hugely popular because they are sold out!!!  But, Suzanne may just get them back in ... you never know ;-).  I made this one out of vintage music paper :-)

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend :-)

7 comments:

Blossom inch said...

this is so divine...loving that misting and what a cute pic of them. I love how you cluster the bottom part with loads of yummy embellishments. Thank you Chloe for sharing this...too fabulous! as always.

Linda Eggleton said...

This is gorgeous Chloe...love all the embellies you've used & the design :)

Jasmine S said...

Super cute. Love the misting, your pinwheels and flags look awesome and love the way you have used that diecut paper. Fab page Chloe.

Leanne J said...

absolutely devine Chloe.. stunnig photo...and then the colours.. wow.... wow..

Anonymous said...

Cute layout and gorgeous pinwheel! Love the cluster of embellishments

Anthea said...

what a gporgeous photo!! I can see why your scrapping them. beautiful LO Chloe!

Unknown said...

ahhhh I love this photo!! And your design is GORGEOUS not too mention all your sweet embellies...you have been doing some very fab work!! Good on you :))xx