Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More sneaks ....

I am absolutely OVERWHELMED by the response I've had to my new little adventure in the creative world!!!  Thank you everyone who took the time to visit and comment on my first lot of sneaks, I was encouraged by your comments and cannot thank you all enough :-) :-) ...

I have LOTS of ideas up my sleeve ... most will be revealed at the market ;-) (so come along and see hehehe) but, here's another colour combo ....


Please come and check out the craft market ... even if it's just to leave me some feedback :-) ... it's all online so it doesn't matter where you live, you can pop in and have a look around!!!

Here's the promo ad again:


In the meantime, I'm back to my table, measuring and cutting and stitching and .... creating!!!

:-)

3 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

Looking Good Chloe,
These products will look great on either a girl or boys layout!!
Keep those sneaks coming this way
TONI
XOXOOXOXO

Fiona said...

OOh red ones, my favourite colour! Gorgeous :)

Tamara said...

These look great, Chloe!!
I can't wait to see what else you will have for sale on Friday night :)

xx
Tamara