Monday, August 1, 2011

DREAM - Bird is the Word

Another fortnight, another word over at Bird is the Word.  This time it's DREAM ...

I couldn't resist this sweet pic of my friends sleeping baby - isn't she just gorgeous??


I used some bits and pieces from Kaisercraft Pink Gelato range (available HERE at Handmade by Suzanne) .... and hiding in there are some cabochons and a crystal rose cameo from Clouds and More (FAB etsy store!!!)

Oh yes, there is a gorgeous inspirational sketch to use too, if you like :-) I didn't use it this time ... but it is a lovely sketch...


Hope to see heaps of entries again this fortnight - I just love looking through them all!  Link them up over at the BITW blog :-).

I'll be back soon with some sneak peeks at my handmade goodies I'll be selling this weekend :-) :-) :-)

10 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous!! So soft & pretty Chloe. I really like that sketch too... might give it a go :-)

Heather Jacob said...

love it absolutely love it !!!!! love the sketch by Nadia too ... hugz x

Toni Cartwright said...

Just Stunning chloe!! i just love this sketch. shall be giving this one a go for sure!!!
Take care and hope your week is fabulous
TONI
XOXOXOXOXO

Jasmine S said...

You just do soft and feminine so beautifully. The embellies and colors are just perfect with that gorgeous photo.

Blossom inch said...

love those felt flowers and this layout is cuteness!

HappyScrappy said...

Hi Chloe!
I like so much this LO! It's so soft and delicate!! I might also give a go to the sketch, if i find the time. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog and have a wonderful week you too :)!

//Veronica

August 1, 2011 10:29 AM

Rachael Funnell said...

Super Gorgeous!! I love what you have done with KC - Pink Gelato..
You have Inspired ME to play with this Range.....
Thanks & have a Wonderful Week!
xx

Unknown said...

sigh....so so super sweet Chloe!! Love the twirly twine and the bright green with the pink..so pretty :))xx

sandi said...

wow! This is absolutely beautiful! So pretty in every way!

Unknown said...

Chloe,
Hello!! What a lovely page! It is sweet and very dainty. Love the butterfly!