I think my favourite techniques/products this year were:
- Pennant shapes. Just. Can't. Stop. Cutting everything into PENNANTS LOL!!!
- Clustering. Things don't look 'right' unless they are clustered.
- Flowers - I don't think there's a page without at least one...
- I seem to favour white cardstock backgrounds too ... love them :-)
- Matting the whole page with a contrast colour - many of my pages featured this.
So, here are a few of my favourite pages ... in no particular order ...
LOVE non-traditional Christmas colours like this one ...
and this one:
Love this pic of my little man:
(found a use for some really OLD thickers too!)
Bright colours on white backgrounds:
Clustered flowers ... and double page matting ...
One of my favourite paper ranges for the year ... Carta Bella ...
Love the pop of black:
A boy page from a girly paper range (Crate Paper Pretty Party)
Oh to be on holidays:
Trying something different ;-) :
Another favourite photo:
Thanks for visiting! I'm looking forward to a scrappy 2013 :-)
Happy New Year!!