Monday, August 15, 2011

LOVE - new Bird Is The Word

Happy Monday everyone :-)

There's a new word up at Bird is the Word - LOVE.  It is such a powerful word and yet it is an emotion we feel every day in many different forms.  I was lucky enough to play with some gorgeous photos from one of my besties - of her two sweet little girls :-)

Sweet love of sisters:

It was only when I'd finished this page that i realised I hadn't used any pp!  LOL.  But I have tucked some Kaisercraft Pink Gelato journal tags in there, along with lots of other bits and pieces ...
`spot the cabochon from HERE :-) :-) (she used to have an etsy store, now selling from her blog :-) )

Make sure you check out the fabulous DT creations HERE and link up your take on the blog :-)

Have a great week!!  Thanks for visiting :-)

10 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Looks so dreamy and mystical Chloe. The mix of pink and blue is so pretty. And how sweet are those pics?
P.S. Have my new credit card so I have updated Paypal if you wanted to send me my invoice....

Leanne J said...

woohoo.. love it Chloe..it is gorgeous.. love those butterflies... and thanks for the mention.. i really must do that now and add them to my blog.. woohoo....

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so soft and pretty! :D

Rachael Funnell said...

Simply Beautiful Chloe!!!
Such pretty soft colors & a gorgeous pic.... xx

Toni Cartwright said...

Just GORGEOUS Chloe!!....
it looks just perfect without any PP... that misting is just spectacular!!! im loving all those colours just perfect for those photo's!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOOXX

Kim said...

Oh this is just so precious Chloe!

Unknown said...

So, so pretty! Love visiting your blog, I truly love your kids adorable pictures! You're header is so cute!! Awesome job on this LO!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful page Chloe. So soft and so pretty.

Glenda K

Blossom inch said...

such a sweet page!

Cathy said...

WOW such a gorgeous dreamy page Chloe.. love the softness you have created here!! :)))