Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dream more ...

I just loved the colour combo choice over at Scrapbooking Top 50 ... I HAD to play along :-) :-).  The choices were blue/yellow or pink/green - of course, I chose the latter :-).


{photo by LaBelle Photographics - as is the photo on my page in the previous post - I can't believe I forgot to say!!!  You'll be seeing lots more to come from our recent photoshoot :-) ;-)  }

I have used more Fancy Pants Baby Mine pp's and filter papers (scrunched up under the pinwheels).  These filter paper embellishments are SO awesome!  They are so versatile and fun to use. 

Lots of other goodies on this page too ...
A pin from Greatest View
A flag made by me :-) and the pinwheels are Rainbow Splendour :-) (you can see my Rainbow Splendour the page HERE)

The cameo tucked under there ... and this lace flower are Pretty Paper Petals ...

Loving the core'dinations cardstock ... and the twine ... I've got a bit of a 'thing' for heaps of twine at the moment!!  LOL

Thanks for visiting :-) have a great rest of the week :-) :-)

11 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

Just Stunning and soooo sweet Chloe!! Loving those pin-wheels!!!!...
Those colours are just amazing together!!!and what an adoring photo!!!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXOXO

Sue Plumb said...

This is just sooooooo divine Chloe! I love every single little bit of it!!! (Thanks for playing along with my challenge too. )XXX

Kirsty said...

That photo is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colour combo :)

Kim said...

This is just so special Chloe, I adore the soft colour pallette and the CORE is gorgeous make sure you pop it up on the COREDINATIONs facebook page!

Jasmine S said...

Chloe this is soooo pretty. Your flowers, doilies and twine etc are all just lovely and that photo is just so cute.

Leanne J said...

i am totally LOVin your TWINE work at the mo.. love it.. looks so random but at the same time like its meant to be.... superb..and look at those pinwheels go.....!!

Unknown said...

This is stunning!!! Love how you've showcased the Core' and the use of the Fancy Pants is gorgeous too!

Angela said...

Beautiful Chloe!! love it all & can't wait to use my pinwheels :-)

Unknown said...

Oh this is beautiful!! Its a new fav of mine! Love the soft colours and your pinwheels and flag are just perfect! And well Core is a new fav for me too and yours looks amazing! Have a great weekend :))xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Beautiful LO Chloe...so soft & pretty. You've worked those colours perfectly :)

mel said...

so very soft and pretty - love the colours...and the twineof course...