Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May She's Savvy kit reveal

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share some pages with the latest GORGEOUS She's Savvy kit!  We all fell head over heels in love with the colours in this kit!!  check it out HERE IN THE STORE.

You won't be disappointed with this stunning Girl Themed Kit full of a mix of coordinating products based around the brand new Basic Grey Highline and Studio Calico Lemon Lush papers with a little bit of Amy Tangerine Plus One plus a super variety of different embellishments to suit!  You will receive nearly $33 value in your kit for the Savvy price of only $30.

She Savvy May

I think pink and yellow would have to be one of my favourite colour combos ever!  Love the pops of black and grey and green with it too :)
So, onto my pages ...

My first page
{wish}
IMG_4716a

love the colours on a black background!

IMG_4718a

(I drew some hearts on the background with some pink ZAZZ glitter glue.)

My second page:
{2 the moon & back}

IMG_4712a

As soon as I saw this paper, I KNEW I had to use it as a background with some misted highlights!  My latest craze with my misting is to spray water after the colour to water it down and even it out.  Love the effect!

IMG_4714a

My third page:
{sweet girl}

IMG_4722a

I had a little accident with the orange mist on this page ... spilling just a TAD more than I wanted at the time!! LOL ... But, I ran with it and after it had dried (it took AGES!!!!), it actually didn't look too bad!

IMG_4723a

This page is the only page where I've added some non kit items - the flowers.  (Find more FWAB flowers in the store HERE).  I cut the feathers out of one of the kit papers using my feather die cut.

My fourth page:
{happy days}IMG_4783a

You'll see I misted over the Heidi Swapp "happy" tag on one side of the page and used the misted tag on the other.

 IMG_4785a

I still have some paper left!  I can easily add some embellies from my stash and create a couple more pages!  Such FANTASTIC value for one kit!!  Pop over to the STORE if you would like to grab one for yourself before they all SELL OUT!!!

No comments: