Thursday, May 8, 2014

FWAB May challenge

Flourish With a Bling has a great mood board this month!  To join in on this months challenge all you need to do is use the below mood board for inspiration, use at least one piece of FWAB stunning products, and scrap the people or things you love the most. You may enter as many times as you wish. At the end of the month you may be the lucky recipient to a fabulous FWAB prize pack!!


  I was inspired by the colours, flowers, the quote and the circles – so pretty much everything, really!  I used FWAB Jack Vine in Green, and Elise flowers in burnt orange and white.


I am still loving washi tape!!  I love mood boards that make you step out of your comfort zone.  I wouldn't have chosen this colour scheme .. but it looks great!  So fresh and pretty!


The vines are awesome to add to clusers :) ... one of my favourite FWAB products!!

{Spot the Rainbow Splendour leaf :) }

Pop over to the blog to see the other DT girl's samples :) 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout, I can see how the lovely colors of the flowers influenced your layout, and I love that quote too...