Tuesday, May 13, 2014

COLOUR!

Hello everyone!  Time for a FWAB share!  Have you seen our May Madness 50% off sale yet??  Check it out!!!

I'm sharing a bright happy page today ... I just love bright colours!  This page has a lot of my "favourites" on it.
1. Bright colours
2. Washi tape
3. FWAB!!!
4. Flowers
5. My kids :D
IMG_4585a
{There's an orange Rainbow Splendour polaroid frame too!!}

I've used lots of FWAB here ...
FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish Lilac
FWAB Elise Flowers - Burnt Orange
And lots of FWAB Adhesive Pearls ... in red, mango, pearl, olive green, blue, purple, rose pink.
FWAB Adhesive Rhinestones - Silver on the green leaf.
IMG_4583a
I'll be back in a couple of days to share another bright happy page :)  Have a great week!
IMG_4586a

2 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Nothing more to add!!! X

sarah martin said...

Love love love the washi rainbow and pearls to match!!