Thursday, February 10, 2011

Precious girl

I am back with some Echo Park Little Girl ... with a dash of lace and a sprinkle of flowers :-)

Precious girl:
Have I told you how much I love this range??  I love that there are sooo many fun colours and soooo many polka dots and love hearts :-)  Find it all HERE

I have used the Scrap The Girls sketch for inspiration for this page ... this is it here ... such a fun sketch:

Some close ups ... some Prima flowers, a brad, some more of those delicious droplets ...
 The gorgeous bright orange pom pom trim is Prima too :-)

PS.  Don't forget the sketch challenge at HBS ... AND my giveaway HERE :-)

14 comments:

sandra said...

Morning Chloe!
Wow I have just gone back through you posts and you have done some gorgeous work girl!
loving it all!

Kim said...

Oh Chloe this is just the perfect little girl layout so adorable

Sue Plumb said...

I love this Chloe! PERFECT pps to scrap pics of your beautiful DD. A gorgeous girl page! XXX

Heather Jacob said...

purple and pink how perfect for a little girl... this is just gorgeous Chloe and the pics of your daughter are super she looks so beautiful a real little cutie pie !!!! love the birie and the flower .. perfect touches to the page .. big hugz x

Samantha said...

Oh you really are working magic on these papers! totally sweet as!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the lace you added around the edge of the paper. So sweet

Leanne J said...

HOwdy... yep that range is cute but its alittle too girly for me... i'm just not that much of a girly girl..i'm getting better though..lol...... and this layout is super sweet....... i love all your details..yay.

Kirsty said...

So gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Oh so GORGEOUS!!! Love that sweet little birdie and that sweet little girl :) xx

Belinda said...

Such a sweet LO, they are gorgeous papers!

Mel said...

Fancy having papers named right after you, how gorgeous they are and you have rocked them, I love the bright mix of gorgeous colours and your gorgeous dd has the perfect colour dress on to make this photo pop. Just stunning my friend. Melxx

Paula said...

Such a pretty range of papers...fab take on the sketch! :)

sueat17 said...

I adore these papers too....stalking the postie and eagerly awaiting the arrival of mine. I love what you've done with this challenge!

Unknown said...

love this range..what a cutie!thanks for playing along