Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Little Girl {and don't forget my RAK!!!}

I think ... I really really think, that Echo Park Little Girl range was made especially for me :-) {they actually do have a pp called "Chloe Crowns" !!!!!  See, told you!!! LOL}.


Suzanne (from HBS) was lovely enough to send me this GORGEOUS collection in my DT kit this month ... I was SO EXCITED and waited anxiously for it!  It arrived yesterday and I must say, it's even MORE delightful in real life!!!! :-) :-) ;-) 

I got straight to work on the sketch for this month: 
 And created this:
"Birthday girl"
I spy some gorgeous purple droplets ... (these are my FAV!!!)
The alpas are soooooo cute :-) :-) all different colours .... so pretty :-)

 A sweet little brad and yummy cupcake...
So.  That's one page :-) .... I have another one ready to go tomorrow :-)

In the meantime, why not play along with our sketch challenge!   Upload your take in the gallery ... and you never know, you could win a fantastic store voucher!!!  It's a random draw!!

AND

Don't forget MY GIVEAWAY too!!  Because I designed the sketch this month, I'm wanting to give away a RAK too :-). 

PS.  Thank you for your feedback on the picture sizes.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to scroll down to see all the photo!!  LOL!!!   Although, maybe I need to play around a bit more with the layout etc.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww this is so sweet and pretty and gorgeous!!! Love the bows and the adorable rolled flower!! Can't wait to see more from this range!!
xx

Kim said...

CHLOE CHLOE CHLOE I love this to bits...those papers are just perfect for that photo!!!

Samantha said...

WOW! totally blow away! you have used these papers wondefully, so bright and playful!

Heather Jacob said...

this is so much fun and I love the little cup cakes .. very girlie and the pic is delightful .. hugz x

Sue Plumb said...

LOL...I love this range too, it's already in my shopping cart! (I did think of you when I saw the crown sheet.) Love what you have done with it here, works so beautifully with DD's birthday pics! XXX

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hehehe...yep! this was made for you because you have nailed it. Awesome work and way to go on the sketch design. Thanks also for playing along on my blog challenge!

Gail L said...

Yes, this lovely range of pp is waiting for me ot use it at the moment! Great layout as always!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous layout, Chloe!!! :D

Larisa said...

So beautiful page!! The photos are great!