Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb 1st Stuck?! Sketch

Ready for some inspiration?  Here's the new Stuck?! Sketch for February: 
 I decided to do something a little different (for me) this time ... and splash around a bit of paint ...

She loves him:
 A little pic out of a story book:
It's my last month on the Stuck?! CT ... I have been on the team for over a year now and totally enjoyed my time!!!  I love Sara's sketches and you can be sure I'll play along when I get the chance :-) :-)

Head on over to the blog and see what the other CT members have come up with... hope you'll join in!!

:-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Chloe, its always good to try something different hey! The picture from the story book it too cute!

Kate said...

you should use paint all the time!! love it!!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh love that paint effect! Just looks so cool. What a beautiful pic as well. Love what you have done with the background. Sad to see you go from Stuck!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!!! Love the ripped cardboard and paint effect, and that picture is too cute!!!!! :-)

S xo