Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Farewell Scrappingclearly

Hello there Scrappingclearly fans.  This post is rather sad - it's my very last post as I am finishing up my DT position at the end of this month.  It's been a wonderful 2+ years and I thank Kylie and the team so much for their faith in me.  I have enjoyed my time here, designing with some fabulous ranges, trying new things and making new friends. 
 
For my very last post, I've decided to share my favourite pages/creations from the last 2 {and a bit} years.  There might be a few, so make that cuppa and enjoy!
 
{I really loved this range - Simple Stories Summer Vibes}
 
Getting my Mixed Media on!
Products used:
 
I have used the Heidi Swapp Believe 6x6 paper pad ... and lots of the ephemera pack for this page.


I have used the perfectly glittery All That Glitters range by Kaiser Craft for this page
Simple but effective!
 
I just LOVED creating this super cute acrylic album!  I went all beachy and used the Simple Stories  Summer Vibes range.  See the entire album HERE.
 
There was a time when I shared quite a few pages of my planner!  Just loved this project!  See THIS POST for more!
 
Awww ... this page was created with the lovely Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Bloom collection.
 
I even scrapped a pic of myself! 
 
I've made many cards over my time here, too!  Here's a couple ...
 
These colours are my favourite :)
 
For this page, I used the Something Wonderful 6 x 6 Designer Pad for the background papers -
I've wanted to do this design for a while using 6 x 6 papers (no cutting to size ;) )...  and this was the perfect opportunity!
Products used:

 
So there you have it - a quick journey through my 2 {and a bit} years here at Scrappingclearly.  What a journey it has been!  I will miss it so much, but life takes us in different directions, and it's time for me to take a step back now.  I know that the rest of the team will continue to inspire you and I will enjoy seeing their projects in the days to come.
 
For the last time, happy scrapping, and take care.
Much love,

 

No comments: