Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas cards :)

You might have seen my last blog post about searching my stash for leftovers to make Christmas cards.  Here are some more creations from my mammoth card making session .. a session that, admittedly, lasted quite a few days ;)
 
 
I still had some sheets of paper from the 6 x 6 Heidi Swapp Believe paper pad - these are just PERFECT for cards - there are so many different looks you can get from the same paper pad!
 
 
Adding some of the gorgeous Heidi Swapp Believe Ephemera makes things super easy for coordinating embellishments :)
 
 
I've also used some of the gorgeous banners from the Believe Banner Delights pack.  I really like this black/white/red colour palette for Christmas cards!  What do you think?
 
 
Do you make Christmas cards?
Do you use non-Christmas ranges?
I'd love to see some!
Come over and share your creations in our Facebook Group.

Til next time,
Happy creating :)
Chloe

No comments: