Monday, March 17, 2014

{SOLD OUT} March He's Savvy

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share some pages with the latest SOLD OUT He's Savvy kit!!  Here's the kit:
March He's Savvy kit

My FAVOURITE part is the Basic Grey vellum shapes - how cool are they!!!! :) :)
Here's my first page with the kit:
IMG_3897a

(The paperclip is from my stash - all else if from kit)
IMG_3899a

Next, I created a colourful background with gesso, masks and mists:



All kit contents this time!
IMG_3974a

Next, I wanted the washi tape to feature ... so came up with this:
IMG_3982a

A fun way to use up little bits of pp!
{I've only added a star, flower and paperclip - all else is kit contents}
IMG_3985a

Hope these pages inspire you to create!  I know Kerryn has been creating with this kit as well ... I'm sure she will have some amazing pages to share soon over on the Savvy blog :) :)
Don't forget our March BIG Savvy sketch!!
Happy Scrapping

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!

Marelize said...

Beautiful pages Chloe! Love the colours and those vellum shapes are awesome. :) xx

Anonymous said...

You've made such good use of the kit! And I see why it's sold out - it's awesome!! :-)Love that woodchip banner!

Can't believe how grown up he looks in the kindy photo, and love the quote on the second LO :-)

S xo