Monday, March 24, 2014

FWAB + Glitter

Last month, I shared a tutorial on the FWAB blog.  Now, I'm a simple scrapper and I like easy techniques that don't take all day.  So, I demonstrated how to add some glitter to FWAB flourishes for some extra WOW factor.  It's quick and easy I promise!  See the full tutorial here.

Here are a couple of pages created with my "blinged up" flourishes :)


Oh how I LOVE bright colours!! :D

I cut up the flourish to fit around my cluster.  I think it adds just the right wow factor to this fun birthday page :)


I also added some glitter to the FWAB flowers too - using the same easy technique :)

Here's another page I created because I was on such a roll and just loved the look of glitter on my FWAB flourishes:


This time I've used 2 puffy Jasmine Flourishes in White and Hot Pink, as well as 2 Elise flowers in pink and white.


The glitter gives a fun texture to the flourishes! 

 
And that's all for now ...
Thanks for visiting today!!
:)

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Goodness me these are GORGEOUS, Chloe! Love the glitter details to the FWAB! Awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

Sue Plumb said...

Oh so pretty! And sparkly! And colourful! YUMMO! Great LOs Chloe, love them both. And great easy technique for adding the glitter to the flourishes too, well done! X