Welcome to a bright colourful week! It's NEON this week! Can't believe it's week 5 of the Mood Board Monday challenges from over at Life As We Know It. I've loved gathering images and creating my mood boards every week :).
Now, this week, I've done something a little different. I'm a scrapbooker and this week, I've decided to look for NEON scrappy products ... I love the look of them altogether ... the dots and the flairs are my favourite :) ...
If all these products were on the same page, I'm pretty sure you'd need your sunnies ;-)
1. Neon enamel Dew Drops - are these just gorgeous??
2. Retro Neon 1980s 1" Flair Pin Badges - love love love these!!
3. Hero Arts Neon Ink Pad - Neon Yellow - how fun would stamps look stamped in this colour?
4. Neon cardstock - a great base for a bright page!
5. Neon Gel pens - one way to make your journaling stand out!!
6. Neon Washi tapes - these would look great on any page :)
Thanks for visiting again this week .... next week is metallic! Thinking cap on already ;-)