Monday, September 23, 2013

Mood Board Monday | Metallic

Hello and welcome to another Mood Board Monday ... this week it's all about metallics.  Check out the other mood boards linking up at Life As We Know It.

When I began to collect images for my mood board, I noticed quite a few PINK metallic things ... so since I {heart} pink, I decided to narrow my metallic mood board down to pink metallics!  And don't they look fun!! :D :D



1. Such pretty, sparkly Pink metallic glitter sandals ... you couldn't put a foot wrong in these ;-)

2. Pink Metallic Non-Woven Totes - it looks to good to carry groceries in (and for that price, you wouldn't want to!!)

3. Gold Metallic Wedding Cake With Pink Applique Circles and Ribbons - absolutely stunning!  (and I HAD to have a cake this week!)

4. This Pink metallic wallpaper looks so pretty teamed with silver.

5. Pink metallic ribbon would look perfect wrapped around a gift!

6. This Pink Metal Pendant Shade looks so interesting ... although I do wonder how to keep something like that clean :/

7. Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch - just love it!

Next week is HEXAGONAL ... now that sounds interesting!!!! :-) :-)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee all that pink!!!!

Fay said...

Ooh I love pink! That cake is just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Love that you did Pink metallic...I love pink! :)