Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Just right ...

Hello everyone!
It seems I have lots to share here at the moment.  I'm trying to spread things out so I'm not posting every day :D

Recently I was asked by the lovely girls at Scrapbooking Top 50 if I could help them out and join their DT... well ... long story short, I said yes :D :D.  Cool hey!!  So ... there's a Cyber Crop on at the moment and you have PLENTY of time to play along.  Until midnight 28th July in fact!!

My challenge sample page looks like this:
There's some Rainbow Splendour in there - the mini butterflies and the blue (yes blue) leaves :D


Find out all the details HERE ... play along and you could win some Rainbow Splendour goodies :-)

8 comments:

Leanne said...

gorgeous! I love your background!! cute photo too..x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I love love love the flowers, the colors and the circles in the background!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous lovely design:}

Kerryn said...

Love the background work Chloe! Awesome :).

Kim said...

oooo how cool is that background

Sheree said...

Congrats on the new DT spot Chloe! Lovely work too!

Sheree xx

Linda Eggleton said...

This is so bright and cheery, chloe...love your background too :)

Ella Swan said...

Congrats Chloe! Wonderful background and beautiful page!!