Friday, July 5, 2013

June He's Savvy kit

Hello everyone!  I was very lucky to get my hands on a He's Savvy kit this month .... you have to be quick with Savvy kits!!  This one is all SOLD OUT now ... but I'm here to share some of my pages :-)
Here's the kit:
He's savvy June
And my first page:
P1150873a
{I have added the 2 paper clips from my own stash}
I'm just loving BIG triangles at the moment!
This page is about my little man and his favourite book (for now anyway).  He will "read" it to anyone who is willing to listen :-)
P1150874a
How awesome are those cork shapes!  They are Fancy Pants and there is more in the store!!  Find them here.
You'll also see I used the packaging from the badges on this page ... nothing goes to waste around here :D

Next, I scrapped a Christmas photo!  Just shows you how versatile Savvy kits are hey ;-)
P1150877a
I added some washi tape to this page.  There are HEAPS of new designs in the store!!  Find them here.
I have created a page for the July BIG Savvy Sketch with this kit too, but that will be revealed later in the month :-)
Happy Scrapping!!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and the photos!!!

Fiona said...

Gorgeous kit and I love the layouts you have created with it Chloe!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are lovely!!! :D

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pages!!

Marelize said...

Gorgeous pages Chloe! xx

Sarah Lou said...

Love the big triangles and I'm jealous of how perfect your dribbles are!! Really striking layouts!

Unknown said...

These are awesome layouts Chloe! Love the kit you had to play with..looks like heaps of fun! And the big triangles look great too! Hehe..love the xmas photos! :)xo

sarah martin said...

Oh awesome layouts Chloe!
The big triangles are perfect!