Monday, December 10, 2012

Precious moments

I just LOVE this photo.  It's my kids with one of their cute little cousins.  It makes me smile :-)

This page was for the last DOD challenge over at Scrapz.Biz

You'll see some more Prima Resist canvas flourishes (painted with mists).  I have nearly used them all now - I think I'll have to get some more, I love them so much :-)


These papers are the very sweet Echo Park Sweet Day range.  Aren't they pretty :-)


Thanks for visiting!  Have a great week :-)

7 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a delightful, happy layout!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a delightful, happy layout!

Kim said...

Im totally in love with those resist scolls, lovely layout !

Kerryn said...

Hehe look at those cheesy little grins. Love it!!

Lauren said...

Love that paper range. The flower cluster looks fantastic.

Linda Eggleton said...

Awwww...I can see why you love this photo, Chloe - it's so so adorable...and you've scrapped it perfectly (stunning cluster & colours!)

Sar said...

You just rock flowers, totally awesome cluster work on all your pages!