Thursday, June 2, 2011

More Tidbitz In Time

I'm back with a couple more pages from my Tidbitz in Time kit.  I loved the blue in the kit and thought these wedding pics of my sister-in-law and brother-in-law matched perfectly :-).  (Pics are by LaBelle Photographics)


A birdcage cut out of the printed tissue paper ...

 Super gorgeous Zva bling flourish!  I cut this one up to put it on both sides of the bow.
And another one:
Together forever:
 The big paper doily is from my stash.
 I will be back tomorrow with the last lot of creations from this kit.

Sorry so short today, I have a sick little boy who needs lots of cuddles :-(

7 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Just beautiful. I love the touches of aqua in both and what stunning photos. Hoping my kit arrives any day now....

Unknown said...

Lovely pages Chloe! The colours all look gorgeous together! Hope your little boy gets better soon :)) xx

Kel said...

Both of these pages are gorgeous Chole. You always keep me inspired!

Kim said...

Oh that bow is just gorgeous and I love the torn heart as well!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow such beautiful pages, Chloe :)

Mitralee said...

Love the flowers and delicate wedding look!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Loved your guest designer pages when I saw them over at Tidbitz, really beautiful work. loved how you used the tissue paper for a heart and the little envelope for your tag. So clever!!