Thursday, April 1, 2010

S2P April challenges

OK, are you ready for them?? Here are my challenges at Scrapping 2 Perfection for April... {the theme this month is AUTUMN}

First up ... a hand made embellishment!! Now, I don't do this very often, but this is what I whipped up :-). I made this little tree out of felt and stuck a few buttons on - super easy really.
Then, I didn't have to, but I used it on this LO for my next challenge which was a recipe challenge. Keeping the AUTUMN theme, my recipe is:
  • F - fabric/felt
  • A - acetate (transparency)
  • L - letters
  • L - leaves
Then, lastly, I created an ATC challenge, the only criteria being to keep to the AUTUMN theme...

There are more challenges up from the other DT members too!! Pop over and check them out :-)

8 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Great work Chloe - that tree is just too cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow love that layout! That pp is fab, love what you've done with it on the card too!! :-)

S.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chloe and thanks so much for entering my comp, the winners will be announced shortly, wishing you a wonderful day, Tiff :):):)

Linda Eggleton said...

Love the little hand made tree...and the ATC is just gorgeous!

Jaspere said...

Congrats! You won the Some Odd Girl Lounging Kaylee image. Can you send me an email at:
scrapbooksis(@)yahoo.com so I can email you the image? Thanks, Shelly

Natalie Elphinstone said...

lovely work - great ideas, fantastic colours. Just love it!

Kate said...

such a cute tree!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.