Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's the 15th already!!

And that means a new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches!!! So, without further ado ... here is the sketch...
And the page I created:
I must say, I had fun with that REALLY BIG TITLE. I even drew some of the letters and cut them out of patterned paper !! I don't usually do things like that - not enough patience ... LOL.

Now, just to clarify, I've named the LO 'Lil Brother' because, if you look closely, that's what is written on his little t'shirt. So cute!!

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

love the sketch, and love what youve done, a gorgeous LO

Anonymous said...

Oooh...would love to see this IRL. Remind me next time I'm there please!!!! Love what you've done with the border, the stars/button/rhinestones, and the touch of yellow ;-)

A gorgeous LO!!

S xo

Liz Weber said...

Aww adorable photos Chloe. Love your take on the sketch, your title looks awesome and I am loving the bright bold colours you have used!

Adrienne Pierce said...

I just LOVE that layout! That is just adorable! The red ribbon and white trim make the page pop! So sweet!

Heather said...

Very cute layout...I like how you split the word in the title and I love the cluster of embellishments and tags in the left corner!
Cute pics too!

Jennifer Shaw said...

These photos are wonderful!! What a sweetie!! Great title work, love the ribbon and the cluster of stars and buttons!

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous, your sweet face didn't show up as a follower on BBC, not sure why? Just thought I'd let you know. I'm loving looking at all your new stuff xx.