Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Tuesday :-)

Sorry, couldn't think of a better title today ... :-). Nothing quite like stating the obvious!

It's really windy here. Had a storm and some rain last night so maybe it is blowing another storm our way. Who knows. It's looking rather bleak.

Well, this might come as a surprise, but I've been scrapping again .... LOL!!!!! This one is another sketch challenge on Scraps Of Us. Never done so many layouts from sketches in my life!!! I find them a bit restricting sometimes and chose not to do them. Sometimes, I can start with a sketch and the end result looks NOTHING like it!!! LOL! Anyway, without further ado .... here is "You love him" ...

I have used a pic of Linley's that I have scrapped before (thought you recognised it didn't you ... he he he!!!). But, with two kidlets now, I get to scrap photos twice!! How fun!! So, this one is for Bethany's album. I surprised myself that it actually didn't turn out all that girly. There isn't even a single flower on it! *shock*!! (Oh, apart from on the patterned paper). The Heidi Swapp sticker I have used this time says: "Watch: don't miss a thing". I sure don't want to miss any of these cute little moments! I know they will grow up so quick. Dallas is already getting chubby!!! LOL! Oh, but he's so cute :-)

No comments: