Friday, October 16, 2009

Fab Friday!!!

Yay, it's Friday again, but my, don't the weeks fly by! My little boy is 8 weeks old this week. Went and got him weighed yesterday and he is 5.74kg! Growing right before our very eyes!

I have some cards to post here today.... not overly exciting sorry!!! The first is for a first birthday (can you tell?? It has a big "1" on it ...LOL!) Sparkle mod-podged the felt "1" and really love the look.

This one was for a scraplift challenge over at SOU. The lift was a layout, but I made it into a card. A lot quicker to complete ...LOL!
Lastly, here is my fav black card again :-) ... this was for another challenge: "doodling". Again I made a card cos it's quicker. The flower is cut out of cool spotty felt and no, that's not stitching ...LOL!!!! It's just drawn on with black pen :-). Then, drew a border and flourish with a white gel pen. A great effect.

Well, that's about it from me today. I am in the middle of another card ... it's taking me all day! In between everything else! If I'm lucky, I might get it finished this arv. *sigh*
Hope everyone has a great weekend and a big thank you to all those who leave comments... you are so nice :-)

No comments: