Friday, July 8, 2016

You make my heart smile

It's holidays!!  I've promised myself some scrapping time!!  And, a new month brings new challenges, so I've been playing today :)


here's the July sketch at Scrap The Girls:


And here is my take on it ...


I did flip the sketch to suit the pic ...
I even used paper scraps that have been in my stash for AGES!  Bonus!


A Charms Creations heart you can find HERE.  This pink one is from the brights hessian pack HERE.  My fav!!

And talking about favourites ... my new Rainbow Splendour fav is speech bubbles!!


and here's another one ... with a Charms tab


Thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

Lucie Forte said...

Oh! I really love your girly layout, the sequins give a beautiful touch in your watercolor background! It's amazing, thanks for playing with us at scrap the girls!

Tania B said...

Gorgeous Chloe, as always!! Love the colours and how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for playing along with STG this month!!!

Tambaramba said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colours. Thanks for playing along at STG!

Unknown said...

Stunning!! Great take on our sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along at Scrap The Girls! x Amanda

Anita Bownds said...

Beautiful page , love the colours..thanks for joining us at scrap the girls..xx

Krisy said...

This is a fantastic page. It's great when we can use up the scraps. Thanks for playing with us at STG

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Love the combination of orange and pink. A lovely photo too!

Rikki Graziani said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with STG xxx

ros said...

love this Chloe, thanks for joining us at STG ♥