Saturday, July 18, 2015

July sketch at SC

Hi everyone! 

I'm here to share my take on the gorgeous July sketch at Scrappingclearly ...


This one was an easy sketch to work with!
Here is my sample:


I have used bits of Pink Paislee Bella Rouge range and the Teresa Collins Nine & Co range


These ranges go surprisingly well together!  I love to mix and match!

Just love these sequin butterflies!!



Products used:
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge papers
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Ephemera
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Sequin butterflies
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Puffy Glitter Stickers
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Chipboard elements
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Ephemera pack
Teresa Collins Nine & Co sequins
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Decorative brads
Studio Calico Lemon Lush Chipboard hearts stickers

Hope you can play along!
And don't forget the MOOD BOARD challenge as well :)

Happy scrapping!

No comments: