Saturday, January 10, 2015

The robot cake

Recently (ha, I'm talking LAST YEAR now!), my little boy turned FIVE.  He had a robot themed birthday with, of course, a robot cake!

Then, I've been looking at the CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration  challenges and have been wanting to push myself one day and try one!  They look a little intimidating to begin with, but then I spied this one and it was perfect!  It had a robot!!!

So, the aim is to include at least TWO things from the EVIDENCE column and at least ONE from the TESTIMONY column ... along with all of the colours (as little or as much of each as you like)

So ... here's my page:


I have stripes, swiss dots, flourish, decorative border, a robot and something fuzzy (felt)
I have "wrapped" my journaling around the photo (yep, had to think outside the box for that one!)


Just love being able to use these little robots!  They are from the cupcake toppers from his party :)

Hmmm ... I think I might try another challenge over at CSI very soon ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, those faded dots and that fab robot embellie, you have such an eye for detail!