Wednesday, December 24, 2014

You make my heart sing

Hello everyone!  I'm back to share my first FWAB project for the month.  I can't believe it's December already!  This year has flown by so fast!

Here's my page:

IMG_6479a

I thought I would try a monochromatic style page.   Surprisingly, the whole thing came together quite quickly!  I guess I didn't have to spend time matching embellishments and such like ... I just knew I needed silver or grey or white :D

IMG_6480a'
I've used the gorgeous FWAB Kate's Corner Flourish Silver flourish - cut up to fit on opposite ends of my cluster ...
You'll also spy a grey flower from the FWAB Elise Flourish Black - Dark Green & Silver Grey flowers set too!
IMG_6481a
And ... there's a Rainbow Splendour vellum bow there too!!
That's all from me today, but I'll be back soon to share some FWABulous Christmas cards!

No comments: