Monday, February 17, 2014

SBT50 sketch and CC

Still playing catch up with my pages for the month! 
I was on sketch duty at Scrapbooking Top 50 this month and designed this:


Such a fun sketch!  I though I would go a little bit messy for the background, however, this page had a different idea:


Just slight masking with my favourite mask {again hehe}.
You might recognise the "7" badge I made for Miss 7's birthday!  I always planned to use it on a page - a birthday one of course!!


And, SBT50 have a Cyber Crop running at the moment! 

Tying in with the childhood games theme, I chose to base my challenge around Chinese checkers:

Use the following criteria for your CHINESE CHECKERS page:
- STARS
- A SYMBOL (like $ @ & etc) in the title

And here is my sample page:

{I've used some Rainbow Splendour rainbow leaves in the cluster :) }
Why don't you play along!  There's fabulous prizes up for grabs!  There's still lots of time to join in with the CC and the monthly sketch goes until the end of the month :)

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! LOVING that rainbow on the first one!!!!!