Wednesday, January 8, 2014

FWAB January challenge

We have a gorgeous colour challenge for you all this month over at FWAB.  The colours are soft and pretty:


I had already packed a lot of my scrapping stuff up by this stage, but I still had my washi tapes out ... and my FWAB goodies of course!  So, I came up with this:

Another quick card using washi tape and Flourish With a Bling :) ... what a winning combo :D. I've used FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish White,  FWAB Maddison Flowers - Pink and FWAB Elise Flowers - Cream

Hope you can play along this month - there's an awesome FWAB pack to win!!  Pop over to the blog and see all the details ....

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the strips and the flowers!!!!!

amanda73 said...

love this card.....will have to copy this....... mines done

Lizzyc said...

The washi tape is very effective for an outstanding card.. love it..

KarenB said...

I love this Chloe, so simple and striking. I have yet to venture into the world of washi tape but you have inspired me to grab a couple of different ones and start playing :)