Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Inspired Blueprints Sketch 87

It's time for another sketch!  I LOVED this one ... the white space and the background effect is very inviting :-)
 


I created a Christmas page ...
Naughty or nice? LOL


Had fun with masking and misting :-).  There's a Charms Creations rainbow runner, A Lil' Red Rocket button, a Burdy's Handmade Embellies zip flower, a Rainbow Splendour mini Christmas bauble. ... and a scatter of sequins for good luck :-).

Why don't you play along?  Upload your page to the gallery HERE ... and pop over to the IB blog to see how the other DT'ers interpreted the sketch :-).

Have a great week :-)

5 comments:

Leanne said...

LOve the background stencilling and the cute, cute photos!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those sweet photos, the colors and love love love the masking!!

Chantalle said...

What cute, cheeky little pics!

Anonymous said...

Think it was this one - I love the photos - hilarious!!! And the masked flourishes look fantastic. Love the title and sequins and colour scheme as well :-) I think you get the idea LOL!!

Also love the title of your school LO, I think I might even have to steal it if I ever get around to scrapping school photos :-/

S xo

Sar said...

I loved this sketch too, your take is fab!