Saturday, January 2, 2010

January challenge

My card challenge for January over at Scraps Of Us is a colour challenge: BLACK, WHITE and ONE other colour. I chose blue for my other colour and stamped butterflies in baby blue ink. (Just love that butterfly stamp!!)
The photos are terrible sorry - the colour looks washed out due to photographing in overcast weather. Here's a close up to give you a bit more of an idea:
Hope to see plenty playing along this month as there is an awesome RAK for the winner supplied by A2Z Scraplets!! :-)

6 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love the card Chloe, it looks great :) Those butterfly stamps are gorgeous!

Emma said...

Well Done Chlo, on being selected for those couple of sites as a member. Thats awesome!! :)

Ur pages and cards are looking great too, as usual, nothing different. (I love the blue, butterfly card btw). I haven't done any scrappin in ages coz I'm on hols now and I've always got a million things planned.

Anyways I'll talk to you tonight, coz ur staying at my place .. :) Haha!

Kim said...

ooo so lovely and feminine

Unknown said...

Love the card Chloe :-) the stamp looks devine!!

Unknown said...

Pretty card! Great border!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Chloe, love your gorgeous Butterfly card - your butterfly is very creative and the gem swirl trail is just perfect!