Friday, April 8, 2011

Once Upon a Sketch ...

Still playing with my Crate Paper Toy Box papers from Handmade by Suzanne ... this time, I used the sketch from my friend Nadia's new challenge site Once Upon A Sketch ...


This challenge site is going to be GREAT for me ... the extra requirement is journaling.  At least 25 words.  Handwritten.  Not that I have a problem with the handwritten part!  LOL.  Never have time to print out journaling.

Anyway, here's my page... oh, I flipped the sketch ...

A Boy's Life:


I misted this doily with this Chalkboard Glimmer Mist - perfect result!!  Well, I think so anyway LOL
  A yummy lollipop from HERE:


The journaling:


PPS.  Have a great weekend :-)

12 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Very cue layout! I adore the stitching, that little lollipop and of course the precious photo! That little guy's wheels are too cool for school! :)

Irma said...

This is soooo STUNNING! so many wonderful details! a feast for the eyes!

Caroline said...

Love Crate Paper!! And yes, the doily is perfect!! Such a great layout.

Melinda said...

Gorgeous!! Love the misted doiley! Very striking :)) have a great weekend :)x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Chloe.. love the colours, your fabulous layering and sweet elements!! What a cute photo! Have a fab weekend :)

Heather Jacob said...

wow this is drop dead gorgeous .... I love all the details and elements ... and the gorgeous rich colours .. thanks for playing along ...hugz x

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous layout. Love how you layered those embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Chloe this is just so so gorgeous. I LOVE it...I love that photo. ..simply priceless. And your writing is also so neat...Thanks so much for taking part in our very first challenge! cant wait to see more from you :o)

Anne said...

This is such a cute lay out. I like all the little adds on and the picture is perfect !!

sandi said...

What a great looking lo! That pic is priceless!

Lou said...

Totally Gorgeous LO and fantastic take on the sketch and journalling!! Love your entry!!Wonderful to have you join us at Once Upon...
Lou xx

{Ross} said...

Compliments, your layout is very beautiful! Thank for play with us P.S. Compliments for your calligraphy!