Monday, March 14, 2011

Bird is the Word BLOG HOP :-)

Hi everyone and welcome to the Bird Is The Word blog hop. We are so excited to have you here and we hope you are inspired along the way to join in the fun and get creative!!



You should have arrived here from Nadia's blog, but if you haven't you need to go back to the beginning of this list so you don't miss out.


Our new word challenge has just been released and this time we ask you to create a layout, card or any other project using the word *IMAGINE*.


Each Design Team member has created their own project based on this word and you need to follow this list to see what they came up with.




Bird Is The Word blog
Nadia Cannizzo
Chloe Nielsen (that's me!!)
Kylie Symons
Mieke Nagtegaal
Bird Is The Word blog.




We would love to see what you create, so please link your project to the Imagine word challenge back at the Bird Is The Word blog.




Here is my IMAGINE layout...






If you can imagine it, you can achieve it ...

 



A close up of the gorgeous vintage lace and, of course, the Tim Holtz tape and Japanese tape :-)








Our main sponsor of this blog hop is Tidbitz in Time. In order to be entered for the main prize (which is awesome!!!) you must be or become a follower AND comment on ALL blogs along the way and finally back at the Bird Is The Word blog to tell us that you have left a comment for everyone.


There will also be some other prizes along the way which our Design Team members have kindly donated.


To win these, you need only comment on and follow the blog which is giving the prize. The randomly chosen winners for these prizes will be announced at that Design Team member's blog.


This is the prize I am giving away. This is open to ANYONE that becomes or already IS a follower of my blog and leaves me a comment on this post. ...





The blog hop starts today Sunday 13th March (or Monday here in Australia) and finishes midnight (US time) Wednesday 16th March with the winner to be announced soon after the blog hop ends at the Bird Is The Word blog.


Thank you for visiting and taking part in our blog hop!


We hope you found some inspiration along the way.

:-) :-)

(your next stop is Kylie's blog)

45 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

This is oh so pretty! Love the colours and the sweet photo.

Wendy said...

Chloe, your page is so beautiful!!! Thanks for your hard work and for the blog hop post and prize package!!

aussiescrapper said...

Oh Chloe, where to start, that is the most amazing photo, how on earth did you get dd to sit there and pose for you, Nate is just way too figity and pre occupied for me these days, I love that tape and the long stem of prima across the bottom of the photo and the layering in the title of the blue letters, looks beautiful. Melxx enjoying the hop...

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh Chloe this is just stunning, another fab pic!! Love everything you have done..well on with the hop :) xoxo

Heather Jacob said...

Oh this is so full of magic and sparkles... beautiful !! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!!! love it all ...

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Hey Chloe!!I Just absolutely Adore this LAyout.. Just S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.....
Love these Colors, the photo,Ohhh & everything else too....
I'm already a follower, hehehe
have a gr8 week!!!
off I hop too Kylies....
XXX

Cathy said...

WOW Chloe.. beautiful LO, so soft and dreamy!! Love your altered photo and pretty embellishments!! :)

Mary said...

What a SWEET page! Love the photo, the branch and the vintage embellishments.

Kim said...

YOUR MOJO is wayyyyyy back Chloe BIG TIME this is just spectacular, my new fav of yours!!!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh Chloe!!! So happy to see what you did with the little kit!!!!!! I am sure excited to see you having a bit of your mojo back and hope I helped in even a little way..:o) This is an absolutely beautiful layout...loving the photos and the way you use the Prima branch accross the page! Hope the blog hop is going well for you :O) How exciting!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Your layout is so elegantly sweet, I love the soft sugar pink and all the precious details!

shannonhec said...

Love your LO! Beautiful photo!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous layout. I love pink and brown together. I'm a new follower. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Leanne J said...

okay woman so thats a HUGE tick on the mojo return..wow that is devine... and all that tape..YUMMY...
super..and fantastic...

despina said...

Hi Chloe!Your layout is beautiful!!
so sweet!!

Romy said...

Oh my, your layout is totally amazing! I love the combination of pink, white and brown and that flower and branch are such beautiful, serene details on your layout!

Sabina said...

Love your page!!!! Now I'm a follower!!

Irini said...

WoW what a gorgeous layout...I love the white space the colours and the theme is so touching!!
I too have become a follower... fabulous work!

Ελένη said...

So sweet and beautiful! I love it!

Lou said...

Totally gorgeous LO!! So delicate and soft.. and just perfect for Imagine...
Lou xx

EFI said...

Absolutely lovely layout with Harmonie!!!! Thank you so much for a chance to win! Your prize is so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is just yummy!! Can't beat brown and pink hey?! :-) That branch and flower are absolutely stunning. Fantastic LO all round!!!! :-)

S xo

Gail L said...

So beautiful! Looove that branch! Btw, I've given you a blog award that you can read about on my blog, hope you pass it on! Gail x

Aga said...

Simply beautiful page! The colours work so perfectly with that fabulous photo!!!

Nay and Gilly said...

GORGEOUS pic, and a stunning LO you've created there Chloe!
Luv renee

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Hi Chloe! I've watched your work and it is amazing! I love the soft colors in this, the flower and the design!!! Thank you for your giveaway!

Kylie said...

chloe...i just adore the pic..what a sweetie and the soft colours are beautiful

Mitralee said...

A hello from Nothern NY. I stumbled across your blog from Nadia's and wanted to tell you home much I really love the music tape, colors of the photo, and beautiful flower. A very beautiful LO.

Danielle said...

YAY! I am so happy to find your blog, it's GORGEOUS!! love the bloghop!! Will be following you for sure!

Katherine said...

Oh wow, I love this lo! The branch and the flower really stand out and seem to frame the bottom of the pic. I love it! I am now a follower for sure, and cant wait for more inspiration!

Debby said...

Gorgeous lo!!!

{Ross} said...

Hello!! I'm Italian scrapper and I came here from the blog of my "scrap-friend" Nadia! Your page is fantastic!! Really fabulous photo....the details...i add me at your followers!!! :*

Jasmine S said...

Chloe this is simply stunning. I just love that pic and the colours are matched perfectly to the paper and embellies. This is just beautiful. Well done.

Κατερινα said...

hello Chloe!!beautiful LO!!!Iam a new follower!!!!!!!!

croppinmama said...

Wow, I'm speechless. What a wonderful piece of art. The picture and embellisments are beautiful and the colors match her lovely skirt. I'm so glad I found your blog...I love blog hopping!!

Melinda said...

I thought I had commented in here, obviously it didn't save probably so just popping back to say WOW!!! Stunning as, so soft and Dreamy! Great work Chloe :)

Irma said...

Love the pastel tones in the LO and the photo! One of my faves of your work!

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW i just love this LO.. THe color's a beautiful with the photo.. great job
TONI
XOXOXOX

Ελευθερία said...

wow!!! really beautiful LO...
like the ribbon-tapes you have used and the branch too!!
thank you for sharing and for your generous gift!!!
off to my next stop!!!

Little Momma said...

Hi Chloe, Ive blog hopped your Blog before and became a follower.And hopping to it from the BITW blog hop Your layouts are beautiful:D

Kristal

Κατερινα said...

I am a new follower!
Your LO is a feast to the eye! Love the colors, the embellishments and the photo is stunning!

Dara Lynn said...

New follower Chole! I fell in love how you put your layout together ....from the sepia photo to the soft colors of papers and embellishments! It all works!!!!! This is what inspires us out here!! A heartfelt Thank you!

Hilde/Scoobie said...

Beautiful page! The color combo is perfect for the photo and the theme!

(And yes, I'm now a follower of your blog. I have browsed through some of the previous posts, and I found so much eye candy, and I don't want to miss this in the future :-)

Monique said...

What a gorgeous layout you made!! Love it! and as of now I'm a follower of your blog!

Samantha said...

I've just got to say what an unbelieveable gorgouse layout! love it to utter bitz!